Improvisational ambient sound. All hardware, no edits.
The latest in a series designed for breathwork and mindful meditation.
Music for breathwork, meditation and peace.
Yet more radio waves in the air…
Radio waves on the air…
Time for a new series of chillout tracks. Music for breathwork, meditation and peace.
Welcome to the monthly StylusNation Ghost Transmissions podcast for February 2015, delving deep into underground Techno and Bass Music. This month we start in more straight-ahead dancefloor territory, cast our ears on (sadly) the last of the Falkplatz releases, swing into a bit of the bass spectrum, get really deep, dirty, with a few tabs of acid on the home stretch, and a soulful clean finish. Track listings below – Enjoy!
1. Newworldaquarium – Thousand Oaks [Ostgut Ton]
2. Boska – High Heels [Studio Barnhus]
3. Alli Borem – Children of the Heart [Turbo]
4. Oliver Deutschmann – Michigan [Falkplatz Limitiert]
5. Re.You feat. Lazarusman – Vivid [Mobilee]
6. Alex Coulton – Equililibrium [Tempa]
7. Acre – Ping [Tectonic]
8. Bass Kittens & Single Cell Orchestra – Morgasm [Spacebar Sentiments]
9. Paul Blackford – Dub Science [Prat Records]
10. Makaton – Dstabilise [Token]
11. Surgeon – Fixed Action Pattern (Dub) [Token]
12. Voices from the Lake – Sentiero [The Bunker New York]
13. Mirror – Trialone [Blank Mind]
14. Killing Sound – $ixxx Harmonie$ Version [Blackest Ever Black]
15. Dollz at Play – Oscura Wand in Paris [Wagon Repair]
16. Pan-Pot & Vincenzo – Fiction Inc [Watergate Records]
17. The Oliverwho Factory – Take it Slow [Ostgut Ton]
18. Djedjotronic – LSD [Boysnoize Records]
19. Laurent Garnier – D.S.K. [50 Weapons]
20. TM404 – Ununge [Skudge]
21. Barnt – Under his own name but also as Sir [Hinge Finger]
22. Yourhighness – Death Before Surrender [Born Free]
23. MFO – Oman Jazz [Dekmantel]
24. Russian Fag Movement – Cruisin’ Sochi [GKNSTR]
25. FJAAK – Plan A [50 Weapons]
26. Steve Bug – A Shot in the Dark (Taylor ‘Trapped in 92’ Remix) [Poker Flat]
27. Lee Gamble – Girl Drop [Pan]
Vinyl voyages between soft, sunny afternoons, to secret dim places before dawn. Seeking balance, but finding contrast.
Original music composed for the Hearts Awakening Sanctuary’s February 23, 2014 Breathwork workshop. Each track focuses on the note which activates the corresponding chakra. Peace and Love.